Fresh EVO (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1046622)
Download version 4.0 beta 3 and then use "Fresh Updater" to upgrade to beta 4.
- Make sure all apps are up-to-date. Go to Android Market, update all.
- Backup your system and user data files using Titanium Backup.
- Full NAND backup. Reboot, run recovery tool and backup.
- Make a copy of the NAND backup to a computer. In case something happen to the SDCard! While in recovery mode, you can turn on USB-MS mode which will make your phone acts like an external hard drive.
- Copy the ROM and Radio files to SDCard while you're in USB-MS mode.
- Wipe your phone, clear caches.
- Flash the ROM file.
- Boot into the new ROM, Skip all setups.
- Run "Fresh Updater" to upgrade to beta 4.
- Complete the upgrade and back to Android OS.
- Download Titanium Backup from Market.
- Run TB and restore backup. *I ran into an issue while restoring the backup. I have too many apps and the system ran out of internal storage. I have to manually move some apps out of the internal storage using "move to SD" option.
- Verified the backup is complete.
- Reboot to finish the install.
- If the restore is good, make a NAND backup again and than flash the Radios.
- Go back to recovery tool, run fix app UID script.
- Personally, I don't have the Fresh EVO Rom boot animation. So, I replace it with the standard HTC boot animation.