Here is the steps to unset the proxy setting:
- Dial ##3282#. This will bring up an app named EPST
- Pick Edit Mode when you receive a prompt.
- It should ask for a passcode. Enter your MSL number as the passcode.
- Now, you're in EPST - Edit Mode.
- Select Advanced to go the advanced settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom and you should see the properties for HTTP PD Proxy
- Unset the HTTP PD Proxy Port to 0
- Unset the HTTP PD Proxy Address to 0.0.0.0
- Press Menu button and select Commit Modifications
Now, you should be able to stream data over 3G network again.